快捷搜索:  

冰雪奇缘感人经典句子

Tips:点击图片进入下一页或下一篇

有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.

你不能嫁给你刚认识的人。
You can not marry the man you just met.

我会在这里。
I will be right here.

你想堆个雪人吗?
do you want to build a snow man.

不要害怕你的怪物。
don"t be the monster they fear you are.

有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成了现实。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.

冰雪奇缘感人经典句子

冰雪奇缘10句英汉经典台词

1.在迷人的阿伦黛尔,诞生了一位神秘的女王,她天生拥有呼风唤雪的魔力,却被恐惧孤独地包围。魔力被一直隐藏,却终有释放的一天。
1 in the charming Allen Dale, the birth of a mysterious queen, she was born with a suction call snow magic, but fear loneliness surround. Magic is always hidden, but eventually the release day.
2.我会带姐姐回家,我会搞定的2 I will take her home, I will fix it
3.你不怕她吗? 3 you are not afraid of her?
她是我姐姐,她绝对不会伤害我She is my sister, she would never hurt me
4.没错,我觉得她是最善良的人,不是吗?
4 yes, I think she is the most kind-hearted people, isn"t it?
你可真是恐怖 You can be really terror
5.大家好,我叫雪宝。 5 Hello, my name is located.
你是爱莎堆出来的吗? You are Essar out of the heap?
6.我们需要爱莎把夏天带过来 6 we need Essar to take over the summer
7.好可爱!就像个婴儿的独角兽 7 lovely! Like a baby Unicorn
8.乱扔雪人可不礼貌 8 litter Snowman not polite
9.我们先要挺过这场暴风雪 9 we"ll get through this storm
10.那不是暴风雪,那是我姐姐! 10 that is not a snow storm, it is my sister!
11有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成现实
The first 11 in all one"s born days, my dream into reality
12.如果我们不行动起来,我们会被冻死 12 if we do not act, we will be killed 13.让我们把夏天带回来 13 let us bring summer back
14.你在融化,宝雪 14 you are melting, Bao Xue
有些人值得我融化,但好像现在不是时候 Some people worthy of me melt, but it seems that now is not the time
15.解开冰封吧,拜托了! 15 to unlock frozen it, please!
你不明白吗?我做不到 Don"t you understand? I can"t make it
16.我不会离开你的,爱莎 16 I will not leave you, Essar

电影《冰雪奇缘》中有什么好句子及翻译?

Anna: I came all this way today to give us a fresh start今天我做了做了能做的一切,只为给我们一个崭新的开始

But now that you’re like wow it’s all like warm in my heart可是现在你却让我的心如此温暖

Elsa: I"m so glad you like it sis "cause this is the real me看到你喜欢我很开心,因为这才是真正的我

You have no idea how great it feels to be free你无法想象这感觉有多美好

Anna: We"ve been falling out for way too long, so let’s forget who’s right我们已经争吵了太久,那么让我们别去管谁是正确的吧

Elsa: And forget who’s wrong也别去管谁是错的

Both: Okay!好Elsa: Why don’t you stay, there’s room for family in my court你为什么不留下,观众席上有家人的位置

Both: Cause life’s too short因为人生太短暂

Anna: To always feel t out and unloved by the sister I long to know不应该总是觉得被我一直渴望了解的姐妹拒之门外

Elsa: To never let you celebrate me, the true queen of the ice and snow所以我要接受你对我的祝贺,祝贺我是真正的冰雪皇后

相关专题: 奇缘 冰雪